Blouse Measurement ( DEMO PAGE )
Actual body measurement is filled by keeping garment loose for 2-3 inches.
No extra loosing is added. Garment is made in exact measurement provided.
Get your customized blouse with below given blouse styles and designs. If you want new styles then share your thoughts and suggestions with us. We would love to work on your styles and requirements.
Below are the measurement tips for blouse –
Select Front Neck Style
Select Back Neck Style
Select Sleeves Style
Measurement in Click on find how to measure yourself
Select Front Neck Depth
- Keep measuring tape at thickest joint of neck and shoulder.
- Now, take tape in crossways till the center of chest as per your preferred neck depth.
Select Blouse Length
- Keep the measuring tape’s first end at the uppermost point of collarbone.
- Take the tape straight downwards from above your breast till the end point. The end point should be as per your desired blouse length
Select Bust Size
- Make a loop with measuring tape on widest part of bust.
- Make sure the tape is straight from back side.
- Raise the hand a little up to allow tape surround the bust
- Loose tape to let one finger go through the tape and your Bust.
- Loosen up and breathe normally.
Select Above Waist Size
- Take full perimeter of Above-Waist using measuring tape.
- Loose the tape to let one index finger go through amid the tape and Above-Waist.
Select Arm Hole Size
- Take entire perimeter of arm hole wrapping the complete shoulder and arm pit.
- Place tape’s one end right under the arm pit and move other end till the highest tip of shoulder.
Select Sleeves Opening
- For sleeve less outfits, you do not need to measure anything.
- If you need sleeves then measure sleeves bottom till the desired sleeves length.
- Take a complete perimeter as per your preferred sleeve length.
- Keep your index finger in between tape and your arms while taking measurements.
Select Sleeves Length
- Keep your hand straight to touch thighs joint and waist line.
- Put tape on start of shoulder joint and take it down till the length you want sleeves.
Select Shoulder Length
- Put tape horizontally from one point of shoulder to the transversely from back.
- Ensure that the tape is straight.
Select Back Neck Depth
- Put tape at the thickest joint of neck and shoulder
- Take the tape slantwise till the center of the back as per your desired neck depth.
Select Apex Point
- Put the tape at your shoulder and pull down to the bust point
Select Closing with