The current page is a ( DEMO PAGE )
Step 1: Choose Lehenga Bottom Style
Lehenga / Bottom Styles
Measurement in Click on find how to measure yourself
Lehenga (Bottom Skirt)
Select Waist Size
- Use measuring tape to take a full circle of your waist.
- Keep your index finger between the tape and your waist to leave some space.
Select Hips Size
- Take a full circle around hips with the measuring tape from the fullest part of your hips.
- Allow your index finger to go through between the tape and waist.
Select Bottom Length
- Stand straight and ensure tape is straight from back.
- Put tape on your waist at the point where you generally tie your bottommost.
- Pull tape straight downwards to ankle to the point where you want your bottoms to end.
- Take extra margin for footwear height.
Select Your Height
- Stand straight and take measuring tape from head to the end of floor.